Sky Lodge offers a fitness center with basic equipment for your indoor fitness needs, including treadmills, free weights, recumbent bikes, and an arc trainer. As an offering to our community, Unity College: Sky Lodge offers memberships to residents, camp owners, and visitors. Guests of Sky Lodge are provided access to the Fitness Center free of charge as one of the amenities we offer during your stay. We invite you to support your health and fitness goals by becoming a member today.
Memberships are available to residents and guests of the Moose River Valley, who are 18 years of age or older. Unity College: Sky Lodge Fitness Center membership entitles you (registered member) to unlimited use of the Fitness Center featuring strength and cardio exercise equipment. Persons under 18 years of age are not permitted to use or occupy the Fitness Center even under the supervision of a parent/guardian.
Membership Options include:
- Day Pass $8.00
- 6-Month Memberhsip: $200.00
- 12-Month Membership: $350.00
The fitness center will be open seven days a week, including holidays, from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. You can pick up a copy of the Membership Agreement at the main lodge, or download.
- (2) LifeFitness Recumbent Bikes
- (2) Mistral Fitness Treadmills
- (3) Resistance Exercise Machines
- (1) Cybex Total Body Arc Trainer
- Free Weights ranging from 5 lbs. to 100 lbs.
- Yoga Mats
- Balance Balls
- Small Television with DVD player for playing fitness videos
As part of the precautions we are taking during the COVID-19 pandemic, we ask all members and users to agree to participate in the following measures for every visit to the Unity College: Fitness Center and to take responsibility for helping to keep our community safe by:
- Limiting use of the Fitness Center to members of one household at a time given the size of the space and the ability for members to physically distance. We are asking clients to limit use to 45-minute intervals.
- Wearing a face covering per CDC recommendations and the official order from the Office of the Governor for the entire time they are inside the Fitness Center aside from breaks as deemed physically necessary or to take a drink. Please note that filling personal water bottles will not be possible from water sources inside Sky Lodge during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please prepare in advance by providing your own water.
- All members will be required to sign in for each visit on the sheet provided inside the Fitness Center for COVID-19 contract tracing purposes.
- We encourage members to use the hand sanitizer upon entering the Fitness Center, when changing machines, after wiping machines, sneezing, coughing, and after touching your face or mask.