Safety & Well-Being Update
A few short months ago, Sky Lodge was vibrant with life surging through its veins. Laughter and memories were shared around the tables at our Mountain View Dining Room which opened to great reviews. And while closing down for awhile was necessary, we miss the vibrancy and life that you, our guests bring to this extraordinary property.
We are delighted that we are now ready to welcome you back.
Current Resort Offerings & Amenities
Please be aware the follow areas of our Sky Lodge property remain temporarily closed:
- Main Lodge
- Mountain View Dining Room & Lounge
- Outdoor Pool
- Fitness Center
- Antique Automobile and Model Train Museums
- Welcome Center
- Moose River Valley Center
As the COVID-19 situation continues to unfold, we will adjust these closures. For the time being they are closed to ensure the safety of our guests and our staff.
The following areas are OPEN for booking and enjoyment:
- Our small Cabins (Aspen, Birch, and Cedar)
- Rental Homes (Country House, Mountain View, and Trails End)
- Annex Rooms
- Main Lodge for booking by private groups, with catering available.
- Outdoor Trails
- Shuffle Board & Horse Shoes
- ATV Trails
- Outdoor public spaces, for responsible use following social distancing guidelines.
Enhanced Processes & Contactless Cabin Stays
On June 4, 2020 we will open our cabins and rental homes for Contactless Cabin stays, this means:
- Guests can book over the phone or online with one of our staff.
- Payment will be taken electronically.
- Prior to your arrival, our staff will provide check-in instructions which will allow you to head directly to your cabin upon arrival, without the need to register in-person.
- Our staff will continue to be available by phone for any needs.
- After your departure, we’ll wait 24 hours before entering and schedule a minimum of 48 hours between guests to allow for our updated cleaning checklist.
- We are now triple sheeting all guest beds and have reduced hard to wash items in our cabins.
- Our staff are following increased cleaning protocols to include sanitizing hard to clean items like couches and drapery.
- Appropriate PPE will be worn by all employees based on their roles and responsibilities, and in adherence to state or local regulations and guidance.
- All associates are receiving training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols, including how to respond swiftly and report all presumed cases of COVID-19 on property to our local Health Departments.
- During the reservation process, guests will be asked affirm that they are traveling from within Maine and if coming from out of state that they will have undergone the 14 day quarantine and will abide by all social distancing guidelines while on site.
These guidelines are in place to not only ensure you have the opportunity for a safe, enjoyable vacation experience, but to also support a healthy workplace and community. As all of our return guests understand, Sky Lodge is not just a place you vacation. It is a place where you feel at home, this same sentiment holds true for our team of staff.
Book with Confidence
Book with Confidence: Due to the COVID-19 challenges we are all facing, reservations for stays between June 4 and December 1, 2020 can be moved to a later date or cancelled without penalty when given 48 hour notice prior to your scheduled arrival. We want your vacation plans to provide peace rather than worry.
Experience Jackman & Moose River
Businesses in our community are ready to welcome you. We will do our best to keep this list up to date, so you can know what resources are available to you while staying at Sky Lodge.
- Moose River Golf Course
- ATV Trails (thanks to Border Riders Sportsman Club)
- Moose River Lodge & Tavern
- Mama Bear’s Restaurant
- Four Seasons Restaurant
- I Scream for Ice Cream Parlor
- Bishop’s Store
- Mountain Country Market (groceries)