Safety & Well-Being Update
Thank you! We are delighted to have you here with us. Sky Lodge has been safely hosting guests since November 2020 and has provided our staff with additional trainings, safety tools, and policies to allow us all to enjoy all the Sky Lodge has to offer.
The Main Lodge, Mountain View Dining Room & Lounge, as well as all of the other amenities on-site are now available. We are also hosting groups and special events per the CDC and State of Maine guidelines.
Current Resort Offerings & Amenities
Please be aware the follow areas of our Sky Lodge property are open or will be open soon:
- Main Lodge
- Mountain View Dining Room & Lounge (re-opening May 5, 2021)
- Outdoor Pool (planned re-opening in June, weather permitting)
- Fitness Center
- Antique Automobile and Model Train Museums (by appointment)
- Moose River Valley Center (planned re-opening in May)
- Main Lodge for booking by private groups, with catering available.
- Outdoor Trails
- Shuffleboard & Horse Shoes
- ATV Trails (planned re-opening Memorial Day weekend)
- Outdoor public spaces, for responsible use following social distancing guidelines.
Enhanced Processes & Contactless Cabin Stays
For Guests who prefer a contactless experience:
- Guests can book over the phone or online with one of our staff.
- Payment will be taken electronically.
- Prior to your arrival, our staff will provide check-in instructions which will allow you to head directly to your cabin upon arrival, without the need to register in-person.
- Our staff will continue to be available by phone for any needs.
- After your departure, we’ll disinfect the entire space using environmentally conscious cleaners and an electrostatic sprayer for increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- Our staff are following increased cleaning protocols to include sanitizing hard to clean items like couches and drapery.
- Appropriate PPE will be worn by all employees based on their roles and responsibilities, and in adherence to state or local regulations and guidance.
- All associates are receiving ongoing training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols, including how to respond swiftly and report all presumed cases of COVID-19 on property to our local Health Departments.
These guidelines are in place to not only ensure you have the opportunity for a safe, enjoyable vacation experience, but to also support a healthy workplace and community.
As all our return guests understand, Sky Lodge is not just a place you vacation. It is a place where you feel at home, this same sentiment holds true for our team of staff.
Book with Confidence
All reservations can be moved to a later date or cancelled without penalty when given 48-hour notice prior to your scheduled arrival. We want your vacation plans to provide peace rather than concern.
Experience Jackman & Moose River
Businesses in our community are ready to welcome you. We will do our best to keep this list up to date, so you can know what resources are available to you while staying at Sky Lodge.
- Moose River Golf Course
- ATV Trails (thanks to Border Riders Sportsman Club)
- Moose River Lodge & Tavern
- Mama Bear’s Restaurant
- Four Seasons Restaurant
- I Scream for Ice Cream Parlor
- Bishop’s Store
- Mountain Country Market (groceries)